Bradley Pinion Jersey White

hongwei28

Tham gia
16/4/19
Bài viết
Được thích
153 #1
Roundtable about the newest 49er"Back with another roundtable. This time Tevin Coleman Jersey White , talking about the San Francisco 49ers Deebo Samuel. There were quite a few wide receivers available. Kyle Shanahan felt like Samuel was the best option. That says something.KyleOn the internets, I’m seeing a bunch of people worried about his height. Samuel is a big guy, man. He’s so tough. I think his versatility will really help. Shanahan is a mastermind. Watching the 49ers last year, you could tell he really missed having a chess piece. A true guy he can move around to create mismatches. I’ve already mentioned how he’s a red zone threat. PatOnly one concern: he’s not big. 5’11 and 215 lbs gives me fragility worries. It also is another wide receiver that feels like the 49ers already have. That said, there’s ability and a culture/system fit, the latter of which sometimes can get ignored in the NFL. Samuel blew up my living room with the Senior Bowl and the heart he plays with is nothing short of impressive and a cultural fit with the 49ers. If he can stay upright, Kyle Shanahan is going to be the mad scientist making plays with this speedy group of pass catchers the 49ers now have. As I said, I would have preferred a taller wide receiver for the redzone, but Samuel gets open in the redzone despite the height, so I should probably just shut up about it. It will be curious on what the numbers for the 49ers wide receivers will be in 2019. Will there be a dominant true “No. 1” with 1,000 yards, or will the ball be spread around with the deep pool of talent acquired from the last three years? With the addition of Jordan Matthews, and now Samuel, you also need to wonder what happens to the wide receivers currently on the roster. I love me some Kendrick Bourne, but he might have a hard time making the roster in 2019. If Dante Pettis pans out, I’m going to look forward to seeing him paired with Samuel on the field. If all goes well, that tandem with George Kittle in the middle is just going to be flat-out unfair in a year or two. RobSamuel is another predictable pick for the 49ers after the coaching staff spent a week with the former South Carolina receiver at the Senior Bowl. He possesses all the traits that Kyle Shanahan covets in his pass-catchers. Samuel has sticky hands, runs crisp routes and resembles a running back after the catch. Many draft analysts compared his skillset to Pierre Garçon, who spent the last two seasons with the 49ers. Samuel should fill the void left behind by Garçon as the offense’s Z receiver. Both he and second-year wideout Dante Pettis excel at creating easy separation. Samuel thrives over the middle of the field and will quickly become a favorite target for quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo.FoochThere were varying opinions on the wide receivers available at the top of the second round, but people should probably not be surprised by this pick. He’s not a big guy, but he brings serious strength and toughness. SB Nation’s Stephen White described him as a “guy who would try to run through a brick wall if it was standing between him and the end zone.” That would seem to suggest he’s a guy who will bring the wood as a blocker.He’s a receiver who did his best work running slant routes and getting the ball in space. That is right in Kyle Shanahan’s wheelhouse as an offensive play-caller. He’s not a deep burner type, but the 49ers don’t really need that right now given Marquise Goodwin’s speed and Dante Pettis’ funky moves getting downfield. Deebo fits in real nice for what the 49ers are looking to do on offense.Josh49er fans should be happy because head coach Kyle Shanahan has another shiny toy to play with as Samuel is someone who, if remains healthy, could be a solid contributor for years to come. Deebo Samuel will become a fan-favorite in San Francisco. He’s a little on the shorter side (5’11”) but showed out during the pre-draft process by running a 4.48 and flashing his ability to run precise routes and create tons of separation. With a healthy Jimmy Garoppolo and the continued growth of both Dante Pettis and George Kittle, Deebo Samuel finds himself in a good situation with a head coach who loves scheming his offense around players with unique playmaking ability. It’s exciting to see the 49er offense coming into full-form and the addition of Samuel only solidifies the fact that San Francisco is inching closer and closer to a return to the playoffs.MarkSeems like a lot of slot receivers and few wideouts, but undoubtedly an upgrade. Just pray for Marquise Goodwin’s health. The Battle of the Bay Area in prime time is more like a skirmish for a high pick in next April's draft, perhaps even the first overall selection.Yep, that's how bad the Raiders and 49ers have been so far. When they meet in Santa Clara, California, on Thursday night, how much of the nation will show interest is problematic. How much the folks by the bay and its environs would care is debatable.The 49ers (1-7) are ranked 31st in the AP Pro32, ahead of only the Raiders (1-6). San Francisco is a 3-point favorite over its neighbor."We're looking for more consistency. We're looking for somebody to step up Bradley Pinion Jersey White , not only on game day but during the week," says Raiders coach Jon Gruden, whose return to his dream job has turned very sour."We're still working through who are the best corners, who is the best combination for us in every situation. Hopefully we can settle on it soon."The Niners would settle for any sort of victory. My goodness, they've been swept by Arizona, which hasn't beaten anyone else.At least they have been close in many of their defeats."It's something we've got to do to get better and get over that hump," coach Kyle Shanahan says. "It comes down to, you can do a lot of things throughout a game, but when it comes down to the end when we need to close people out and we need some closers to do that. We've had some opportunities to do it."Opportunity knocks this week for ...RAIDERS, 20-13KNOCKOUT POOL: KANSAS CITY made it a little closer than we expected, but survived. Next up: how about CHICAGO?No. 5 Los Angeles Chargers (plus 1 1-2) at No. 11 SeattleSeahawks getting physical, remain resourceful, should handle this one at home.BEST BET: SEAHAWKS, 27-20No. 7 Pittsburgh (plus 3) at No. 16 BaltimoreSteelers hitting their stride in time for NFL's best rivalry renewal.UPSET SPECIAL: STEELERS, 23-20No. 1 Los Angeles Rams (plus 2) at No. 4 New OrleansSaints will put the Big Hurt on unbeaten Rams in the Big Easy.SAINTS, 36-32No. 17 Atlanta (plus 2) at No. 8 WashingtonStrange line; Redskins should be bigger favorite. What does Las Vegas know?REDSKINS, 21-20No. 10 Houston (plus 2 1-2) at No. 23 DenverAnother strange line; Texans are far better, but altitude a factor here.TEXANS, 28-22No. 25 Tampa Bay (plus 7) at No. 6 CarolinaPanthers coming off two impressive victories.PANTHERS, 35-30No. 15 Chicago (minus 8 1-2) at No. 28 BuffaloWonder if Bills will be favored again this season.BEARS, 22-6No. 2 Kansas City (minus 8 1-2) at No. 27 ClevelandKC's not exactly the team for any new coach to make debut against.CHIEFS, 30-24No. 12 Green Bay (plus 6) at No. 3 New EnglandPackers aren't scared of anyone. Neither are Patriots.PATRIOTS, 37-27No. 19 Detroit (plus 4) at No. 9 MinnesotaFirst of three straight division tests for Vikings. They'll barely pass this one.VIKINGS, 27-24No. 21 Tennessee (plus 6 1-2) at No. 18 Dallas, Monday nightMan, has Tennessee been a disappointment.COWBOYS, 20-19No. 26 New York Jets (plus 3) at No. 20 MiamiAs usual, New England's patsies are sinking in AFC East.DOLPHINS, 30-162018 RECORD:Last Week: Against spread (8-6). Straight up (12-2)Season Totals: Against spread (56-58-4). Straight up: (81-38-2)Best Bet: 3-5 against spread, 7-1 straight upUpset special: 5-3 against spread, 4-3-1 straight up

Top Bottom