5G Will Accelerate The Digital Transformation of Healthcare During The Pandemic

Luong Ngo

Tham gia
13/8/20
Bài viết
Được thích
306 #1
5G technology has already been in trial in many countries to combat COVID-19, especially in the healthcare sector.

The pandemic is having tremendous impacts on every aspect of our daily life including healthcare. The epidemic, thus, has been the push for the digital transformation of the medical and pharmaceutical sectors. Telemedicine seems to be the new normal of the medical checkup and diagnosis since people try their best to avoid any in-person meeting with the doctors.

Cristiano Amon, Qualcomm President, stressed the crucial role of mobility in the field, bringing potentially great benefits for patients who are inconvenienced to access healthcare services during the pandemic. Added to that, 5G could accelerate the effort to transform the healthcare system online with the availability of existing technologies. By adopting 5G, the regular checkups and doctor visits could be made easy and efficient remotely.

5G will accelerate the digital transformation of healthcare during the pandemic. (Photo: Doctor in Progress)

Although telehealthcare has been adopted by hospitals in some ways before, it is the COVID-19 that encourages transforming healthcare online. The drive for telehealth along with 5G technology could create solutions to combat COVID-19, providing care for patients at risk of virus contraction. Speed, coverage and responsiveness are three aspects that 5G is predicted to boost in wireless networks. The advancement in mobile network technology such as 5G is essential in sharing information about medical documents, especially sophisticated imaging and real-time reports. The low latency of the new technology is said to be the greatest advantage that will smoothen and speed up the transfer of data.

Source: CNET

About us: TMA Solutions was established in 1997 to provide quality software outsourcing services to leading companies worldwide. We are one of the largest software outsourcing companies in Vietnam with 2,500 engineers.
Visit us at https://www.tmasolutions.com/

Tham gia
15/9/21
Bài viết
Được thích
There are so many new technologies now. I am sure that many new technologies and opportunities for more comfortable work have appeared in the business now.

MarkKennedy

Tham gia
22/10/21
Bài viết
Được thích
Of course, this is true, and I especially like various software that allows you to automate some workflows that I used to spend a lot of time on. Also I am currently actively studying the information in this Pandadoc blog, reading various articles on working with documents and document management. It also helps me develop in business.

Theo dõi Youtube

Thành viên online

Không có thành viên trực tuyến lúc này

Quảng Cáo

Quảng Cáo

Có thể bạn quan tâm

Top Bottom