Basic guidelines for writing a social studies essay

darrenbailey894

Tham gia
9/4/22
Bài viết
Được thích
646 #1
  1. Choose a statement that you understand. The field of knowledge to which it belongs does not matter. Only what you understand can become the topic of the essayshark review and no other way.
  2. Your task is to write an intelligent, coherent, understandable text. However, it is important to remember that in the essay you need to cite two or three terms from the social studies course and explain them. Theoretical knowledge from the course is also appreciated.
  3. Try to write your essay according to a plan.
  4. Essay outline:
  • Explanation of the statement + theoretical part.
  • Expression of your opinion or ideas about the author's point of view.
  • First argument + example in defense/explanation of your position.
  • Second argument + example in defense/explanation of one's position.
  • Conclusion.
There may be only one idea about a statement (your own) (and you defend it with two arguments with examples), or there may be two ideas and you illustrate each with an example.

An argument is a thought that proves your point. Often it can be stated in a single sentence. But there are times when it takes two or three, or even more, sentences. An argument is an answer to the question of why you agree with the statement.

It is good to explain what an argument is with a simple example. Let's imagine that you are writing an essay on the following statement: "Doing sports is good for your health. In defense of this statement you can give the following thoughts-proofs (arguments, answers to the question why "yes", why you agree):
  • "When you play sports, muscles, including the heart muscle, are exercised."
  • "Sports help people lose excess weight, which helps them avoid many diseases."
Related Resources:
BASIC SIGNS OF AN ESSAY
BASIC MISTAKES WHEN WRITING AN ESSAY
TYPES OF ESSAYS
How to write a psychology essay

angelajimmenez

Tham gia
16/5/22
Bài viết
Được thích
Each body paragraph should begin with a topic sentence and explain each point in turn. Make sure each sentence is in accordance with the last one.

jamesww

Tham gia
31/1/22
Bài viết
Được thích
If you are struggling to complete your dissertation, then you might be wondering which best dissertation writing services can provide you with the highest-quality papers. This article will cover some of the most important factors to consider when evaluating dissertation writing services. We have included their reputations, services' quality, and customer service, in order to provide you with the best possible help. Once you've determined which factors to consider, you can begin comparing the various services.

thakurin

Tham gia
13/7/22
Bài viết
Được thích
When I was doing my Postgraduate, I got an essay on social studies with a 2-3 days deadline. I had to write an essay on basic guidelines such as the syllabus. It was so difficult for me to complete my task in a short time because I had an old computer. Then I bought a new laptop from Best Laptops for Students in India 2022 - HighShop and submitted my essay on time.

maxkvinton

Tham gia
1/9/22
Bài viết
Được thích
Have you always dreamed of writing a good essay? But you may not always have done well. I know what will help you. There are cool professionals who are happy to help you. You just need to contact them essay writer uk They are real professionals and will be able to teach you. After that, your essay will be perfect.

Theo dõi Youtube

Thành viên online

Không có thành viên trực tuyến lúc này

Quảng Cáo

Quảng Cáo

Có thể bạn quan tâm

Top Bottom