betrayal and new love

Tham gia
28/8/21
Bài viết
Được thích
136 #1
however, it is a pedantic detail that at the time of the break-up, she was pregnant and I didn't know. It is neither here nor there that I initiated the break-up of our relationship. I specifically told her over the phone never to speak or come see me. It is also irrelevant that proven the allegations of infidelity were never. I guess it is also a moot point that many feeble attempts at reconciliation were made after I learned about her pregnancy. All these came to nought. The sticking point was that I wanted Miss N. to pronounce that the unborn baby was mine, and not the guy she was allegedly seeing. She reasoned that I was being impossible. In her mind, I should have accepted responsibility - 'man up' as it were. It became clear to me that she took the break-up badly and couldn't handle my anger and suspicion. These unresolved matters of anger and desperation led her to make what to this day I consider to have been, "a terrible decision." She decided that she would raise the unborn baby on her own.

All the same, I loved Miss N. In fact, I loved her long betrayal and new love after our break-up. I told everyone who cared to listen that I would marry Miss N. one day. It never happened. Instead, life happened.

As a result of the acrimonious break-up, she gave birth to my first-born all by herself. I didn't even know the due date. I never had any proof that the child existed. Well, well, until that life changing moment on a mundane mid-day when I met my baby boy for the very first time by accident at a shopping mall. He was four years old. It was an emotional reunion. To rub salt to the open wound is that he didn't even know that I was his real father. For my part, I couldn't even acknowledge his presence. I had no right to hold my own son and kiss him. As I spoke to his Mom, he tightened his grip on the man who was holding his hand. He might have been scared of meeting a stranger. He was in the arms of another man - a man unfamiliar to me. It hurt deeply that my son had been raised by another random stranger.

Theo dõi Youtube

Quảng Cáo

Quảng Cáo

Có thể bạn quan tâm

Top Bottom