Compliments and dating sites.

Bambys

Tham gia
29/8/21
Bài viết
Được thích
269 #1

So, fellow men. In my opinion, one of the serious problems that arises in the relationship between a man and a woman is that it is easy to express dissatisfaction, but it is somewhat more difficult to sit down and read something, namely, many men are able to talk about women's psychology, but only a few people force themselves to sit down and read literature on women's psychology, well, or turn to a psychologist for appropriate advice. And in vain, it would greatly simplify the life of both men and women.

Why does it make sense for men to study women's psychology? Yes, because they spend their whole life communicating with the opposite sex. And even "harsh soldiers who do not know the words of love" are usually still forced to communicate at least with women like their mother or sister. By the way, the "harsh soldiers" themselves also usually have wives or girlfriends. So a knowledge of women's psychology would not hurt them, too.

In this article, I will say a few words about women's psychology, namely, how to compliment women if you want to please a woman and thereby slightly charm her with your personality.

Let's start with physiology. The speech centers in the brain of a woman are on average four times larger than in a man. Which, in principle, explains the old sayings that "women love with their ears" and that "women are caught like rabbits - by the ears".

But people usually measure everyone by themselves. And a man most often thinks that if he told a woman who is interested in his opinion about her new purchase, something like "it suits you" or "it looks good", that is, such a compliment that will satisfy him (like any other man), then he has already told a woman a mega-compliment (after all, he was able to squeeze out of himself, which means that he is handsome) and therefore he "fulfilled his duty".

Alas, in fact — nothing like that. Almost no woman will be satisfied with such a compliment. How is it really necessary to say a compliment to a woman so that she is satisfied? It's very simple: You need to do it the way other women or professional seducers (womanizers) say sincere compliments to women.

"One picture is worth a thousand words," says the old saying, and following it, I will simply give an example in contrast. Let's say a woman has bought a new dress and wants to show it to her husband. In the evening, she tries on a dress, goes out to her husband and asks him: "Well, how do you like me in this?" She is waiting for compliments, because she really likes the dress, otherwise she would not have bought it.

What do men most often say who do not understand women's psychology, but still decide to say a compliment? As already mentioned, many people at best will mutter something like: "Not bad," Good "or"Excellent". No, no. This answer does not give pleasure to a woman and she will not feel gratitude for it to a man. But he will most likely experience disappointment and slight resentment. In any case, such compliments rarely improve relations with a woman, except in very difficult cases, when a woman does not hear compliments from anyone at all and therefore will be happy even for this.

However, this is not the worst case. There are many "communication geniuses" who sincerely believe that the best option in such a situation is to "show off your wit" and tell your wife some snide taunt. And after all, such people sincerely believe that it's fun and the wife should be happy about what a witty husband she has and laugh with him at his joke, and then for some reason they are no less sincerely surprised and offended by the fact that "why is she offended" and does not feel attracted to him at night. By the way, from my experience as a psychologist, I can conclude that it is precisely these "wits" who often have horns unnoticed by them.

And here's how women themselves most often make compliments (as well as those who own female psychology "Don Juan" and "Casanova"):

"Oh-oh-oh! Su-u-uper!!!... Now turn around. Let me see how it looks on you from behind... Yes, the back is also great!... And the color is good!.. And it's sewn just right for your figure, but these earrings of yours-well, it's just as if they were bought for this dress. You know, you look amazing in this dress!"

Well, that's something like that. You now have a sample sample. As they say, sapienti sat is enough for a smart person. He will then come up with variations on the theme himself.

It remains only to say that the vast majority of women from such a compliment, if it is said with sincere intonations (that is, without hidden jokes or malice), will completely melt. And if the husband does not spoil anything later that evening (for example, he will not continue to growl at his wife or tell her" witty", in his opinion, taunts), then he may be very surprised how pleasant this night can pass for him and how good the next morning can be.

vtorosort

Tham gia
5/10/21
Bài viết
Được thích
I haven't met anyone for a long time. would like to change that. What's the best way to meet and start a relationship now?

palmariums

Tham gia
5/10/21
Bài viết
Được thích
Hello. I got the impression that you really do not have enough positive communication and flirting, because, for example, you can do it perfectly on this wonderful site grindr vs scruff. Of course, it is difficult for me to convey all the emotions that I experienced after communicating there, when I was looking for my love, but this is indeed a very worthy place to meet online.

JackLeayen

Tham gia
23/5/22
Bài viết
Được thích
If you're considering marriage abroad and you've already tried the traditional way, you might be wondering what's so special about a Russian mail order bride. Well, first of all, you're not alone. Many Russian women are eager to make the leap and find an international husband. The Russian women take international dating as a chance to meet and become friends with men. In addition, they treat it like a way to meet men and settle down in the future. The Russian divorce rate is very low, so the chances of your marriage sprinkling up are slim.

Theo dõi Youtube

Quảng Cáo

Quảng Cáo

Có thể bạn quan tâm

Top Bottom