Saweetie Models Crocs’ New Christmas Sweater Clogs

shoescharm

Tham gia
23/10/21
Bài viết
Được thích
44 #1
Yes, your favorite ugly Christmas sweater and comfy Crocs just had a lovechild just in time for gift-giving.
Keep your feet cozy all season long in Crocs’ new Classic Lined Holiday Charm Clogs, with two different red and white patterned colorways and a warm, fuzzy liner made of sherpa. There are Jibbitz charms on top, including snowflakes, Christmas trees, reindeers, Santa hat-wearing gingerbread men and dinosaurs, for more sartorial cheer.
They’re functional, too: The pivoting heel straps provide a more secure fit and you’re able to rock them both indoors as slippers and outdoors in freezing temps.
Even Saweetie is a fan. Last month, the “Icy Grl” rapper became a partner of the footwear brand and is back, once again, to promote this new style. Crocs posted an Instagram on Friday of the musician in a few apres ski-inspired looks with the red pair on her feet. The caption reads: “Holidays are sweeter with @saweetie and new comfy Crocs. Shop our holiday Crocs for your gift-giving season! (Remember, buying yourself Crocs counts as gift-giving too!)”
The Classic Lined Holiday Charms Clogs are currently available for $64.99 for both men and women. You can purchase additional charms for $4.99 each, or a holiday cheer pack for $19.99, to customize your pair unique to you or suitable to your loved one.
Readmore: https://yvision.kz/post/952180
Tips on how to style Crocs

Tham gia
15/9/21
Bài viết
Được thích
I have always been very interested in music and love to listen to different genres of music. I used iTunes and other similar services to download music from Youtube, but sometimes it's hard to find the songs I want on these sites. So I decided to look for another way to download my favorite songs from Youtube and found an amazing website called Tubidy. This site allows you to download songs from Youtube with one click! I used it to create a Christmas playlist.

Theo dõi Youtube

Quảng Cáo

Quảng Cáo

Có thể bạn quan tâm

Top Bottom