The relationship of a man and a woman.

Kermitt

Tham gia
29/8/21
Bài viết
Được thích
157 #1
The dreams of girls before marriage are something like this: the man of her dreams will love her alone, carry her in his arms, give flowers every day and shower compliments from head to toe, will be honest with her and faithful to her to the grave. Men draw in their heads something like this scenario of the development of family life: his beloved woman will unconditionally fulfill her marital duty, and exactly to the extent that he wants, while combining the role of a cook, a housekeeper and the mother of their common children. Alas, but all these are just stereotypes that, after entering into a legal marriage, are broken about the realities of family life. The first showdowns of relations, reproaches, accusations, scandals begin. All this leads to misunderstanding, cooling of feelings, and the relationship comes to a dead end. This is where both of them begin to visit thoughts about divorce. Partners go to reconciliation, somewhere in the depths of the soul there is a hope that the relationship will return to the stage before marriage. For some time there is peace and quiet in the family, until another quarrel breaks out, and so on in a circle. The spouses begin to understand that there is a crisis in their relationship, but none of them really knows how to live it without destroying the relationship and preserving the family. It is necessary to transform relations, to reach a new level. That's just how to do it?

The ideal option is when young people acquire initial knowledge about the psychology of the opposite sex. This knowledge is important and necessary for building a successful family relationship, as well as for minimizing conflicts and clarifying relationships. I would like to highlight some important points.

First, it is necessary to understand that there are two diametrically opposite psychologies — male and female, and, accordingly, two different ways of thinking and looking at the world. A man and a woman look at the same phenomenon differently simply because of their natural characteristics. A thought that can come to a woman's head will never visit a man and vice versa. They have different perceptions of information, priorities are set differently. Such differences are due to the peculiarities of the brain. Depending on the task, a man uses only the right or left hemisphere of the brain to solve it, while both hemispheres are turned on in a woman. Therefore, a man can only do one thing; a woman, on the contrary, can do several things at the same time. This difference in behavior and perception of the world is inherent in the behavior of our ancestors and is due to the fact that the work of our brain is programmed differently.

Bambys

Tham gia
29/8/21
Bài viết
Được thích
When I turned 25 I thought I was straight, but relationships are pretty tricky and then I started noticing that I was attracted to guys too. On the bisexual hookup dating site, I first agreed on a threesome and now I am absolutely sure that I am bi. I even like it, because I don’t have lonely evenings at all and I can have a great time with both guys and girls.

Jenna676

Tham gia
16/1/22
Bài viết
Được thích
I hope that it will be soon when I find my personal date. I used a lot of various ways about how to make it and www.brugesgroup.com/blog/how-to-french-kiss-best-tips is the best website right for it. On this platform I have found a really good opportunity about how to chat with people. It is an article where people can easily communicate with each other and to make it work fast and easy.

Velasco

Tham gia
12/11/22
Bài viết
Được thích
If you like to look beautiful and want to save money, I suggest looking at this website theYou - Beauticians and Salons from all over the World. It has so many useful things for you. You can purchase make up there with a discount, find very good hair products and use the special coupon from this website and buy anything you need in a very attractive price.

Theo dõi Youtube

Thành viên online

Không có thành viên trực tuyến lúc này

Quảng Cáo

Quảng Cáo

Có thể bạn quan tâm

Top Bottom